I've finished my degree?
Such a strange feeling... it's not only another exam finished, another semester finished, but... school life finished! Finally i lose every privilege as a student, especially all kinds of discount. I lose also the privilege to enjoy an empty cinema, empty restaurant, and empty shopping center... yeah it has all finished.
Dont feel so sad though. Actually I cant wait to go to work. Work means money, mmmmmoney. One day when i earned enough money, i will appear again in europe, Taking 1 beer and lying in the lovely spanish sunshine, you know, as old time. I need money desperately. Money is not everything, yet everything needs money.
Anyway, there's a summer in front of me. I'm gonna leave behind all my anxiety and walk through the streets with 37 degrees. After all, it's my last summer walking around in shorts and slippers, y no hay nada como la noche de verano.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment